The website may enable you to apply for finance quotes or conduct a credit check and these services are provided by our partners, Codeweavers and Motor Credit Check. They may collect additional information from you in order to fulfill your request and they will explain how they will use that information through their own privacy statements.
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- companies or other organisations we have engaged to provide services on our behalf;
- companies or other organisations where you have asked us to or agreed that we may share your personal information with them;
- our partners, where this is necessary to provide you with a product or service;
- professional advisors; and
- any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party
Your personal information will be treated in accordance with UK law concerning data protection and may be transferred within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) as well as to countries outside the EEA. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected when it is transferred outside the EEA.
Tremont Garage collects personal information from the website:
- when you fill in forms (for example, if you make a used car enquiry); and
The website enables you to provide personal information including:
- your name and contact information (such as your address and email address) and other personal information (such as date of birth) if you are making a finance enquiry;
- information about your vehicle (including your vehicle registration number)
- the products and services in which you are interested.
We use the personal information we collect from the website to:
- fulfill your requests (for example, book a service or M.O.T. or a test drive);
- manage our business and or relationship with you;
- deal with your enquiries;
- send you marketing material in line with your communication preferences;
- comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities and to prevent and detect crime and fraud; and
- understand how the Website is used so that we can improve it.
We are able to collect this data because you give us your specific consent to do so when you complete any web form on the website.
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and for what purposes, as well as to access that information and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right in some circumstances to object to our use of your personal information.
We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes. However, certain legislation, especially related to safety issues or financial regulation (e.g. when dealing with finance companies) might prevent this.
If you have chosen to receive marketing communications from us you can change your mind at any time. If you would like to stop receiving marketing communications from Tremont Garage, please write to:
Tremont Garage LTD,
You may also use this address if you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your personal data, or you would like to access the information that we hold about you.
The website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this policy. If you access other websites using the link provided, the operators of those websites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their privacy policies, which may differ from ours.
The website may also offer you the opportunity to share or follow information about Tremont Garage, the website, or the products and services available through it using third party social networking functionality (such as through “share this”, “like” or “follow” buttons).
We offer this functionality in order to generate interest in the Website among the members of your social networks, and to permit you to share and follow opinions, news and recommendations about the website with your contacts.